Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Love

love has suddenly reentered my heart
and my smile
suddenly returns
it's a crazy day
a crazy night
because my heart's not broken
and my heart has started beating again
I once said my once upon a time
I told you my happily ever after
and how you fit my fairy tale
then i let go of my dreams
and went another way
one year
with lots of tears
and it all started with one dayl
ove has suddenly wrapped me in its warmth
my smile has come graciously
and plastered itself on my mouth
my thoughts are happy
and my heart yearns for forever
no after shock for this earthquake
Love Happiness
Smiles
And life
You have become a man
Who has impacted more than life
You've been my smile
You've held my heart
You've seen me in darkness
You've been my light
You've been the voice in my head
That keeps me going/keeps me living through the night
My love has suddenly reappeared And I can't wipe this smile off of my face
My scars are cheering
And my yesterdays are nearing
I'm finally safe
in the arms of my smile
I'm finally safe
in my happily ever little while...
I'm finally safe,
Finally okay...

No comments:

Post a Comment