Thursday, December 24, 2009

Ive biult a wall

I have biult a wall
of razor blades
I have created a mask of smoke
and I float away
on the secrets dripping off my black stained lips
lies have created my spine
and the claws inserted from the darkness
holds it in place
I have forgotten faces
and misplaced places
theres nothing left to do
my hair falls in my cement face
and covers what use to be my eyes
you would never know me,
if I took off my disgiuse
all I know is going up in flames
and seeing scars
only brings more shame
Im tired
but Im still chained
in this game
my prison walls are made of bones
and though I fall
I remain alone
cold and seperate
though I share my heart
I know Im the one that broke it
so I put the pieces
on a glass
and hope someone still wants it
they lust for my love
and they push and they shove
when will I have enough
my wings have been ripped out
and soaked in sulfer seas
my halo is broken now just like me
my skin is crying
and my bones are aching
this is to much for me to take
I am worthy, only to break
so break me
and crush me
then leave me there alone
Ive been through this before
I can fix my own
falling on my broken knees
and bowing my head to pray
then with one word "please"
I recall what I did today and yesterday
I feel ashamed
Im to blame
chaos is my fualt
but ill keep myself locked in this vault
dont let me out
I cant be in the light
only the stars can see me now
what have I got to lose
if im am nothing anyways
yes, it hurts to choose
or at least that is wat everyone says
I lay here breathing
I lay here wishing
I was leaving
I only want to run away
I only want to stay
there is to much inside of me
and i let everything that was once good go to waste
I can taste satans lips
and i breath in to recognize his smell
like nicotine
and pills
this time hes here to kill
save me
reach for me
dont let go
I know im heavy
and I know...
I know heros
and zeros
all alike
please come to my rescue
i would ask for help if only i could trust you
but i lost you
i lost everyone
i lost myself
and came undone
now Im wide open
Ive built a wall of razor blades
and need to find a way out
I biult a city around my soul
and now Im trapped... i
m up in flames
dont look at me
im nothing but bones and shame

No comments:

Post a Comment