Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I feel

I feel like I’m falling apart
I feel like I am breaking
My masters’ heart
I feel like I should give more
I push myself
But I’m only pushing to the floor
I am somewhere
Where I can grow
Where the trees sway
And the water flows
I know that He rules
That He reigns
But I’m feeling somewhat alone
And that brings me pain
I can’t trust the rain
And I can’t trust my flesh
I am going insane
Needing to be replenished
I feelI feelAnd I feel again
This is a battle
I am not sure I will win
Its battle against self
Battle against all I have ever been
All I have ever done
I have the gunShooting into the stars
But all I can think of nowIs my scars
I feel
I feel
I know this can’t be real
I would rather be numb
Than to feel this way
I would rather have come
And fallen on my knees to pray
One more day And I am still feeling
The greatest of thieves
Just keeps on stealing

No comments:

Post a Comment